Sunset Dinner Cruise & Luau Show
A champagne toast starts your riveting Sunset Dinner & Show Cruise, followed by a sumptuous five-course meal. Enjoy unparalleled views of Waikiki and beyond from our FOUR decks. And be sure to head up to the best vantage point of the cruise ship: the 60-foot high observation deck! During the cruise, you’ll experience continuous live luau style entertainment. You won’t want to miss this sunset cruise!!
The best way to experience the beauty of Waikiki is from the sea. And the best time of day to do this: without a doubt, is while the sun is setting! Join us for a sunset cruise you’ll be sure to remember for many years to come!
We welcome you upon our cruise with a champagne toast. Then the fun continues! Take a walk along our four-deck cruise ship and take in the breathtaking views of Honolulu. You’ll see Waikiki, Diamond Head, Hawaii Kai, and more! And don’t forget to enjoy the special awe-inspiring view from our 60-foot high observation deck.
Next, it’s time for your delicious cruise meal. You’ll enjoy a five-course meal consisting of a whole Maine lobster and a tenderloin steak. Two premium beverages will also be included.
And of course, a sunset dinner cruise here in Hawaii would not be complete without a luau show! Enjoy luau show entertainment like hula dancing, live jazz, or the new “60 Years of Aloha” show by the largest luau cast on island waters!
Menu & Beverages
- Imported & Domestic Cheeses (Brie, Blue Cheese, Port Salut, Cheddar, Swiss, Pepper Jack), Crackers, Fresh Seasonal Tropical Fruit Display
- Hawaiian Greens, Purple Endive, Waipoli Baby Romaine, Grape Tomatoes, Housemade Lilikoi Tarragon Vinaigrette
- 1lb+ Whole Nova Scotia Maine Lobster, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter & Citrus Ponzu
- Tenderloin of Beef with Sweet Madeira Wine Sauce, Housemade Idaho Russet & Big Island Okinawan Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
- Hawaiian Mango Mousse Cake Freshly Baked by Elvin’s Bakery® with White Chocolate Garnish
- Freshly Baked Furikake Lavosh & Sweet Butter Breadsticks with Butter
- “Champagne” Toast and Two Premium Beverages
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
- Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Bon voyage hula onboard
- Live Hawaiian music throughout the cruise
- Live Jazz during dinner
- Feature “60 Years of Aloha” show by the largest cast on island waters with original costumes and choreography
- Fun audience participation
- Star of Honolulu departs from Aloha Tower Market Place, Pier 8 at 5:30PM. Please check in from 4:45PM onboard the Star of Honolulu.
- Round-trip motor coach transportation from the Waikiki area available at $18.00 per person. Additional usage fee applies for some hotels.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance and no shows will be charged the full amount. For parties of 10 or more, please inquire for group policy.
- Please note that seating is limited to 8 per table. For groups larger than 8, you will be split up and placed at tables next to each other.
Our Cruise Route
The self-parking lot is located at Piers 5 and 6 as indicated on the map.
Additional parking may be found at nearby parking facilities below. (Note: parking facilities are not owned and operated by Star of Honolulu and subject to change without notice. Please inquire at the parking garage for their current rate.)
- (2) Topa Financial Center
- (3) Pacific Guardian Center
- (4) Harbor Court
- (5) Harbor Square
Know Before You Book
No disclaimer available
24 hour notice to cancel for a Full Refund. For parties of 10 or more, please inquire about Group Policy.