Sea Fishing with View of Diamond Head
Experience the amazing views of the Waikiki bay area as you enjoy fishing in the beautiful clear blue tropical waters of Hawaii.
100% Refund Policy
- Parties up to 5 people must cancel 48 hours in advance to receive a 100% Refund. For parties of 6 or more people, reservations must be cancelled at least 72 hours in advance to avoid charges.
- We reserves the right to refuse service due to safety and/or health conditions.
- SAME DAY CANCELLATIONS ARE A FULL CHARGE.
- RESCHEDULING OF ANY PORTION OF YOUR PARTY WILL RESULT IN A $10 PER PERSON/PER ACTIVITY FEE.
No disclaimer available
No FAQs available
Enjoy Waikiki the way it was meant to be experienced with an Oahu fishing charter. Named Tortuga, this charter fits up to 49 people on each journey.
- 2 hour luxury fishing charter with stunning views of the Waikiki Coastline
- Bring Your Own Alcohol & Food to enjoy
- Complimentary door to door transportation within the Waikiki area
- We will grill your catch right on the boat for the freshest taste possible!
- Air-conditioned cabin
No upgrades available
- A 2 hour luxury fishing charter on a 50 ft boat off the coast of Waikiki
- Complimentary door to door transportation in the Waikiki area only
- Photo package available for $30
- Beverages and snacks for purchase
- You can bring your own alcohol and food to enjoy
Enjoy Waikiki the way it was meant to be, with a fishing charter
Reel in the Fish With an Oahu Fishing Charter
As you prepare for an unforgettable experience, remember to pack your sunscreen and towel. You will want to wear comfortable clothes that let you move freely throughout the tour. While you can pack a camera, a photo package is also available for an additional fee. Visitors are checked in 30 minutes prior to the Oahu fishing charter, so be ready on time.
Keep what you Catch
Our tour is located just a short distance away from the Modern Hotel and directly across the street from the Chart House. This luxury tour is designed to suit the needs of experienced fishermen and beginners. Once you begin your journey, feel free to ask the captain and crew any questions that you may have.
You can use our charter to go party fishing, shark hunting, bottom fishing or touring the oceans around Oahu. To make your trip more enjoyable, we bring along snacks and beverages for every visitor. If you want alcohol, you will have to bring it along in your bag.
Do I Need a Fish License?
In Hawaii, it is not necessary to get a license for recreational saltwater fishing. The only time you need a fishing license is if you want to fish in freshwater or on a commercial scale. As long as you are fishing with us around Waikiki, you will not need to get a license or complete any paperwork.
Marine Life on Oahu
While the people and animals on Oahu are interesting to watch, the real place to watch is the ocean. The marine life around Oahu has some of the state’s largest fish. From green sea turtles to monk seals, make sure to keep your eye out for these underwater animals.
Monk Seals: The Hawaiian monk seal is listed on the endangered species list, and there are only 1,100 monk seals left in the world. Fortunately, you can see these creatures along Diamond Head beach or at the Waikiki Aquarium.
Spinner Dolphins: These dolphins are notoriously playful. If you happen to run across a group of spinner dolphins, they will race along next to your boat and leap into the air. The best places to spot spinner dolphins are Maunalua Bay, the North Shore and the Waianae coast.
Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles: These gentle creatures are well-loved in Hawaii. While they are on the endangered species list, you can often see them swimming peacefully next to you while you are snorkeling.
Rainbow Butterfly: This beautiful fish comes in a variety of colors. Normally, you will find this fish at depths of 65 feet or less. You can tell that it is a rainbow butterfly fish because it has a black stripe across its eyes and a distinct pattern of stripes on its body.
Potter’s Angelfish: The Potter’s Angelfish is native to the islands and has a bright orange color. The darker blue area is larger on males, and each Potter’s angelfish lives in depths of 10 to 150 feet. They like to eat the algae off of green sea turtles and large fish, so you can generally catch sight of them anywhere that you find sea turtles.
Saddle Wrasse: The saddle wrasse is the most common reef fish in the Hawaiian islands. This fish has the amazing ability to change its gender and color patterns. Altogether, there are 13 members of the wrasse family that are native to Hawaii.
Know before you book:
- Complimentary door to door transportation in Waikiki
- Blue Ocean Hawaii will provide round trip transportation to Ala Wai Harbor in a air-conditioned Mercedes Sprinter
- Please arrive on time to your scheduled pick up destination
- Guests will be checked in 30 minutes prior at Ala Wai Harbor and given safety briefing by our crew
- Photo package available for $30
- Comfortable and breathable attire required
- Towel and sun block recommended
- Ask any questions you may have to your captain and crew. They will be more than happy to help you!