Friday Night Fireworks Sail - Waikiki
This magical Friday evening cruise includes a luxury catamaran sailing experience, an unforgettable sunset, a delicious buffet, and a world-class fireworks show! Who could ask for more than that?
100% Refund Policy
Customers will receive a Full Refund with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Last minute or day of cancellations will result in cancellation fees. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
No disclaimer available
No FAQs available
The experienced crew of the Makani welcomes guests to join them on the luxurious catamaran for a cruise along the Waikiki shore on the most exciting evening of the week. Every Friday evening, the Hilton Hawaiian Village celebrates the start of another weekend with a spectacular show of pyrotechnical art. The deck of our comfortable sailing vessel provides you with a front-row seat for all the dazzling sights and sounds!
- Welcoming and experienced crew to see to your every need
- Luxurious high-end Bose sound system
- Covered and open-air seating
- Full bar
- Unforgettable sunset views, including the Waikiki skyline and Diamond Head by night
- Spectacular fireworks display
- Complimentary Roundtrip Waikiki Hotel Transportation
No upgrades available
- Round-trip Waikiki hotel transportation
- Luxurious and safe catamaran ride
- Comfortable seating inside and on the open deck
- Hot and cold island-style dinner buffet
- 2-hour sailing tour
- Best views of the Friday night fireworks show
Friday Night Fireworks with Ocean View
We can't think of many better ways to start your weekend than with a beautiful sunset and a delicious meal. The gentle breeze and the rocking motion of the sea, watching a sensational fireworks show and seeing the bustle of Waikiki nightlife from a distance.
All this is part of the Friday Night Fireworks Cruise onboard the Makani Catamaran. This luxurious vessel allows you a spectacular sailing experience while also providing the comfort of indoor and outdoor seating, dual restrooms, a high-end sound system, and a delicious meal.
Waikiki hotel transportation is included for a stress-free experience. Come aboard just in time for sunset and enjoy the world-famous panorama of the Waikiki skyline lighting up as the sky grows dark. Your eyes will find the iconic Diamond Head to one side, the exquisite beaches and parks of Waikiki all along the shore, and a multitude of classic and modern architecture all framed by the dramatic shapes and dark colors of the Ko'olau Mountains which rise behind the city.
During the two-hour sailing experience, the friendly and experienced crew are happy to answer any questions about the sights you see. Some guests spend the whole cruise just relaxing on the deck and enjoying the balmy Hawaiian breeze. Others try to spot dolphins, turtles, and other sea life near the catamaran. In the wintertime, you may even spot a humpback whale!
A full bar selection is available to those who enjoy a drink, and a hot and cold dinner buffet is included in your cruise. Island-style cuisine to please your senses and fill your belly only enhances the feeling of happy satisfaction that comes with the gentle rocking of the waves.
The highlight of this evening is the majestic fireworks show that draws big crowds to the shore every Friday night. Guests onboard the Makani get a front-row seat for the show, away from the crowd, and in style.
Dinner Buffet Menu
- Island-Style BBQ Chicken (Soy-based)
- Peppered Beef* & Vegetable Medley (GF)
- Steamed White Rice (GF)
- Curry Tofu Vegetable Wraps (V)
- Veggie Spring Rolls with accompanying Sweet Chili Sauce (V)
- Roasted Red Potato Salad with hints of Dijon & Olive Oil (V)
- Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Cookie
Know before you book:
- The best views are outside on the open deck, so you may want to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, and a light jacket. Please dress comfortably.
- Gluten-free and vegetarian options are available. Just be sure to let us know at the time of booking.