Fun in the Sun Sailing
Book your spot on the luxury catamaran Makani's the Fun in the Sun Cruise and treat yourself to a side of Oahu you just cant see from land!
Customers will receive a Full Refund with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Last minute or day of cancellations will result in cancellation fees. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
No disclaimer available
No FAQs available
A trip to our island paradise isn't complete without an afternoon spent on the sparkling blue water. Our Fun in the Sun Cruise takes care of all the details, giving you the opportunity to simply kick back and enjoy the breathtaking sights. This catamaran cruise along Oahu's southern coast the offers sightseeing in comfort, and if the fun-loving critters that live beneath the glassy surface cooperate, you can enjoy the antics of some of the most playful ocean inhabitants: spinner dolphins and—in the winter months—humpback whales.
- Two-hour cruise aboard a comfortable sailing catamaran
- Open-air and covered seating
- Unimpeded views of Oahus south shore
- Guest appearances by green sea turtles and dolphins, with seasonal humpback whale sightings
- Experienced and knowledgeable crew
No upsells available
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
- State-of-the-art US Coast Guard-certified catamaran
- Friendly and knowledgeable crew
- Two fresh-water restrooms
- Full no-host bar
- Two hours of sailing time
Fun in the Sun 2 hour Sail
Watch in awe as you depart from the shore, and Diamond Head Crater and Waikiki Beach come into view from a perspective side you haven't experienced before. The Koolau Mountains come alive in the distance, their lush greenery shimmering in the bright sunlight.
The vibrant green of the mountains, sparkling golden sand, and crystal-blue water come together for a breathtaking sight. Diamond Head’s imposing profile reaches up to the sky, completing the stunning picture of Oahu.
Pulling your attention away from the sights onshore are the nearby splashes of water, a sign of friendly and playful visitors. Dolphins are frequently seen throughout the cruise, as are green sea turtles that swim curiously nearby. If you join us in the winter months, you might even get a glimpse of the imposing humpback whales that migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii.
Know before you book:
- We suggest booking these sailing cruises in advance because they fill up quickly in person.
- Be sure to bring sunglasses and reef-safe sunscreen, and wear flip-flops.
- Don't forget your camera!