Maui Afternoon Snorkel
Snorkel the famous Coral Gardens or Molokini's cresent-shaped, partially submerged volcanic Crater.
100% Refund Policy
- Must cancel 24 hours in advance to receive a 100% Refund.
- We reserves the right to refuse service due to safety and/or health conditions.
- All tour routes and snorkel destinations are subject to change or may re-route due to weather and sea conditions.
No policy available
No disclaimer available
No FAQs available
Coral Gardens: Rated one of the World’s Top Ten Snorkel Sites
Coral Gardens is one of Maui’s premier snorkeling destinations. Offering a treasure of underwater sights, including a chance to swim with turtles! This tour goes to Molokini Crater unless weather permits. It is a lighter and shorter version of our Molokini Crater Morning Snorkel trip.
- Glass Bottom Viewing Room & Waterslide!
- Snorkeling Coral Gardens!
- Snorkeling Molokini Crater! (weather permitting)
- A chance to swim with green sea turtles
- Whale Watching (December-March)
- Hot grilled BBQ lunch (drinks: water, juice, soda, beer & wine)
- Snorkeling gear provided
- Sea Boards (large flotations with clear bottoms) & Boogie Boards
No upgrades available
- 3.5 hour snorkeling tour of Molokini Crater & Coral Gardens
- Snorkeling gear and flotations devices provided
- Instructions on how to use gear
- Hot grilled BBQ lunch
- Beverages served: water, juice, soda, beer & wine
- Professional Photos/Video of trip (Packages prices vary)
- Underwater Digital Camera Rental (Starting at $35)
- Wetsuit Rental ($5 cash only)
The SNUBA Diving System ($59 Upgrade)
SNUBA bridges the gap between snorkeling and scuba diving for a better underwater experience! The air tank stays on top of the surface providing you a constant flow of air via a long hose. Our professional instructor will guide you through a short 15-20 minute instruction on the use, techniques, and procedures.
Swim with Green Sea Turtles!
Our afternoon snorkel tour offers a hot grilled BBQ lunch and features beer and wine as well. All your snorkel gear, flotation, and instruction are provided. Afternoon fun in the sun at a great price! With a later start-time, it is a great option if you are not an early riser.
The Menu (Deluxe BBQ Lunch-Drinks)
Deluxe BBQ Lunch: Grilled right on the boat, your choice of: Hamburgers, hot dogs, marinated chicken breast or veggie burgers served with a sesame seed bun. All the trimmings and sauces are included (cheese, tomato, onion, lettuce). We also offer Maui potato chips!
Drinks: We offer a selection of sodas (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, ginger-ale), juice POG (passion, orange, guava blend), filtered water, tea, several varieties of beer, plus chardonnay (available after snorkeling).
Lunch is served!
SAFETY FIRST: Your safety is important to us! Each of our crew members are Red Cross Certified, CPR and FIRST AID trained. While snorkeling, we make sure there is ample crew, both in and out of the water, for your assistance and safety. We also have a certified scuba diver in the water for those that SNUBA.
WHALE WATCHING: Seasonally from December- March, this trip additionally features humpback whale watching. Note: During this time of year, we are unable to utilize any of our sport fishing gear because of the whales.
What to Bring
Pack like you are going to the beach. Limited storage is available.
- Non-Aerosol Sunscreen (spray aerosol makes boat decks slippery and dangerous)
- Light Cover-Up or Light Jacket
- Cash for parking, wetsuit rentals, and gratuity
- Credit Card for add-ons and merchandise
- We offer snorkel gear (all sizes). You are welcome to bring your own
- We offer life vest/floats for small children. You are welcome to bring your own.
- A valid Picture ID is required for alcoholic beverages.
What to Leave at Home
- Large bags
- Aerosol Sunscreen (not only is it messy it is not reef- friendly)
- Strollers (infant carriers are permitted)
Know before you book:
- Snorkel sites are selected at the discretion of the captain. We always attempt to reach Molokini when weather and conditions permit.
- 2 Restrooms
- Glass Bottom Viewing Room
- 2 Spacious Decks
- Plenty of Shade
- 3 Boarding Ladders
- Fresh Water Showers
- Sport Fishing Equipment (Seasonal)
- Abundant of Marine Life
- Turtle Watching
- Whale Watching (Seasonal)
- Stunning views of Mauis Coastline
- Fun Music
- Tattoos for Kids