Morning Snorkel at Molokini Crater
Molokini's unique crescent-shaped, partially submerged crater has beautiful clear blue water and incredible marine life.
- Must cancel 24 hours in advance to receive a 100% Refund.
- We reserves the right to refuse service due to safety and/or health conditions.
- All tour routes and snorkel destinations are subject to change or may re-route due to weather and sea conditions.
Hawaiisail and affiliated companies recognize that your privacy is important to you. We are committed to maintaining and using your information responsibly.
No disclaimer available
No FAQs available
Molokini is regarded as premier snorkeling destination. Molokini’s unique crescent-shaped, partially submerged crater has beautiful clear blue water and incredible marine life. One of three sheltered volcanic calderas in the world and boasts some of the best snorkeling in Hawaii. Protected from waves and strong currents, Molokini has ideal snorkeling and snuba conditions.
- Tropical Breakfast
- Hot Grilled BBQ Lunch (drinks: water, juice, soda, beer & wine)
- Baked Cookies
- Professional Photography
- Whale Watching (Seasonal)
- Snorkeling gear provided
- Sea Boards (large flotations with clear bottoms) & Boogie Boards
No upsells available
- 5 hour snorkeling tour of Molokini Crater (occasionally Coral Gardens)
- Snorkeling gear and flotations devices provided
- Instructions on how to use gear
- Hot grilled BBQ lunch
- Beverages served: water, juice, soda, beer & wine
- Professional Photos/Video of trip (Packages prices vary)
- Underwater Digital Camera Rental (Starting at $35 cash only on Site)
- Wetsuit Rental ($5 cash only on Site)
Molokini Crater is so beautiful, green sea turtles are known to frequent the area.
Beautiful Coral Reef Fish Everywhere!
Our Snorkel Tour On "The Four Winds II" - Maui's Family Fun Boat!
Our morning snorkel tour to Molokini Crater gives you Maui’s best snorkeling value and experience. Molokini Crater, located 3 miles offshore, is Maui’s premier snorkeling destination. We are known for it’s family friendly features and offers the best snorkeling on Maui. Enjoy extended time at Molokini Crater with plenty of time to snorkel, relax, and dine at your leisure.
The Menu (Tropical Breakfast-Deluxe BBQ Lunch-Dessert-Drinks)
Tropical Breakfast: Local Kona Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Juice (Passion Orange Guava), assortment of Muffins plus a Tropical Fruit Platter.
Deluxe BBQ Lunch: Choice of Savory Pulled Pork, Hot Dogs, Marinated Chicken Breast & Veggie Burgers, all served with a Sesame Seed Bun. All the trimmings and sauces are included (cheese, tomato, onion, lettuce). We also offer Maui potato chips!
Dessert: Make sure to save some room for some FRESH BAKED COOKIES!
Drinks: We offer a selection of Sodas (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger-ale), Juice POG (Passion, Orange, Guava Blend), Filtered Water, Tea, several varieties of Beer, plus Chardonnay (available after snorkeling).
Lunch is served!
SAFETY FIRST: Your safety is important to us! Each of our crew members are Red Cross Certified, CPR, and FIRST AID trained. While snorkeling we make sure there is ample crew, both in and out of the water for your assistance and safety. We also have a certified scuba diver in the water for those that SNUBA.
WHALE WATCHING: Seasonally from December – March, this trip additionally features humpback whale watching. Note: During this time of year, we are unable to utilize any of our sport fishing gear because of the whales.
What to Bring
Pack like you are going to the beach. Limited storage is available.
- Non-Aerosol Sunscreen (spray aerosol makes boat decks slippery and dangerous)
- Light Cover-Up or Light Jacket
- Cash for parking, wetsuit rentals, and gratuity
- Credit Card for add-ons and merchandise
- We offer snorkel gear (all sizes). You are welcome to bring your own
- We offer life vest/floats for small children. You are welcome to bring your own.
- A valid Picture ID is required for alcoholic beverages.
What to Leave at Home
- Large bags
- Aerosol Sunscreen (not only is it messy it is not reef- friendly)
- Strollers (infant carriers are permitted)
Know before you book:
- Snorkel sites are selected at the discretion of the captain. We always attempt to reach Molokini when weather and conditions permit.
- 2 Restrooms
- Glass Bottom Viewing Room
- 2 Spacious Decks
- Plenty of Shade
- 3 Boarding Ladders
- Fresh Water Showers
- Sport Fishing Equipment (Seasonal)
- Abundant of Marine Life
- Turtle Watching
- Whale Watching (Seasonal)
- Stunning views of Mauis Coastline
- Fun Music
- Tattoos for Kids