Napali Sunset Dinner Cruise
Sunset is the most magical time to be on the water, and the Napali Coast is the most magical shore in Hawaii. Join us for a cruise that merges all the magic into one unforgettable experience!
100% Refund Policy
- Must cancel 24 hours in advance to receive a 100% Refund. For parties of 6 or more people, reservations must be cancelled at least 72 hours in advance to avoid charges.
- We reserves the right to refuse service due to safety and/or health conditions.
- All tour routes and snorkel destinations are subject to change or may re-route due to weather and sea conditions.
No policy available
No disclaimer available
No FAQs available
Treat yourself to a 3.5-hour sunset cruise along the awe-inspiring Napali Coast of Kauai. See breathtaking waterfalls, hidden coves, and mysterious cave entrances, as well as local marine life. A delicious hot dinner buffet-including drinks-is the cherry on top of this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- See the Napali Coast, amazing marine life, and more!
- Experience the breathtaking beauty of a sunset by the Napali coast.
- Mai tais, beer, wine, and soft drinks during the cruise. Sunset champagne toast
- Watch for dolphins, sea turtles, and more beautiful marine creatures
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
- See waterfalls, caves, and hidden beaches.
- Enjoy a sunset champagne toast.
No upsells available
- Delicious hot dinner buffet with gluten-free and vegetarian options
- 3.5-hour cruise aboard a comfortable power catamaran
- Mai Tais, beer, wine, soft drinks, and island juices
- Once in a lifetime photo opportunities
- Chance to see humpback whales (winter months)
Remind you of the coastline to Jurassic Park?
That's because the movie shot aerial views of the majestic Na Pali coast.
Join is for a 3.5-hour sunset cruise along the whole length of this magnificent coastline. The golden hour in this part of Hawaii makes every photographer’s dreams come true. As the sun sinks to the horizon, the tropical sky fills with breathtaking colors and the towering cliffs come alive in the warm light.
Kauai's Fastest Tour Vessel
The powerful engines and the slim double hull of our catamaran Holo Holo make it one of the fastest and smoothest rides on Kauai. Spend your time watching out for sea life, taking in the natural beauty of your surroundings, photographing the dramatic landscapes, or simply kicking back with a cold drink and enjoying the cruise. As the course of waterfalls changes with every rainfall, the shore undergoes constant transformation, making it an always-new place to explore even for the experienced crew.
As the sun sets, everyone gets together for a champagne toast to celebrate these special moments spent on the sea. The hot dinner buffet includes a selection of starters and entrees, including plenty of gluten-free and vegetarian options, as well as local favorites. Enjoy beer, wine, or a mai tai, as well as a variety of non-alcoholic drinks.
Know before you book:
- For safety reasons, children under 5 years old and pregnant women are not allowed on this cruise.
- The route may be adjusted according to conditions.
- Be sure to book well ahead of time, as this cruise often sells out several days in advance.