Niihau & NaPali Super Tour
Discover the breathtaking beauty of some of Hawaiis most remote shores and reefs on this unforgettable adventure between KauaI and the Niihau, Hawaii's Forbidden Island!
100% Refund Policy
- Must cancel 24 hours in advance to receive a 100% Refund. For parties of 6 or more people, reservations must be cancelled at least 72 hours in advance to avoid charges.
- We reserves the right to refuse service due to safety and/or health conditions.
- All tour routes and snorkel destinations are subject to change or may re-route due to weather and sea conditions.
No policy available
No disclaimer available
No FAQs available
Come aboard the Catamaran Holo Holo for a day of snorkeling and exploration. This seven-hour tour takes you along the dramatic cliffs of the world famous Napali shore on Kauai, then turns away from the island to cross over to the mysterious forbidden island of Niihau, where hidden reefs wait to be explored. Breakfast and lunch, as well as expert crew and all equipment are included!
- Cruise on a powerful and comfortable catamaran, with plenty of covered seating
- Lehua Crater, Niihaus North Shore, the Napali Coast, marine life, and more!
- Free beverages all day with beer and wine served after we snorkel
- Snorkel among hidden reefs and meet local sea life
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
- Enjoy delicious breakfast and lunch onboard
- Gourmet Deli-Style Buffet Lunch
No upsells available
- 7 hour tour of Lehua Crater, Niihau’s North Shore, the Napali Coast
- Continental breakfast
- Deli style lunch
- Soft drinks, wine and beer
- Trip along the Napali coast
- Channel crossing to Niihau
- Snorkel stop
- All snorkeling equipment, complete with expert instruction
Beautiful Coastlines You'll Never Forget!
Meet us bright and early for this magnificent cruise. We start out just after sunrise to explore the dramatic landscapes of the Napali Coast. This area is world famous for its unique sights of razor sharp ridges that rise steeply out of the sea. The lush green scenery is interrupted by waterfalls and mysterious cave entrances.
Napali’s beauty can really only be appreciated from the sea, as it is mostly inaccessible from land. Our guides share their expertise on the history and nature of this magnificent shore as you relax and enjoy the panoramic views. During this part of the cruise you can enjoy a continental breakfast including a selection of pastries, eggs, vegetables and fruit, coffee, tea, and more.
Kauai's Fastest Tour Vessel
From the northern part of Napali, Holo Holo changes course and crosses the channel between Kauai and the “forbidden island” of Niihau, where the captain chooses the best spot for snorkeling according to conditions that day. All gear for your voyage into the colorful underwater world is provided. Inexperienced snorkelers are given personal instruction from the friendly crew.
On the reefs of Niihau you have a rare chance to explore clear waters and a breathtaking kaleidoscope of local sea life: plenty of fish, coral, and other exotic creatures frequent these nutrient-rich shallows. With a little luck you might meet octopus, turtles, eels, dolphins and, in the winter months, even see some humpback whales who visit Hawaii to give birth and nurse their calves.
After this trip into another world you are invited to relax back on board Holo Holo. A selection of cheeses, deli meats, bread, and fresh fruits and vegetables are served ddeli-style, so you can come up with your own sandwich masterpiece. Choose from a selection of pasta dishes, cookies, plus assorted soft drinks, beer and wine to make this a satisfying lunch.
Know before you book:
- For safety reasons, children younger than 6 years old are not allowed on this cruise.
- This cruise may not be suitable for guests with disabilities and people who suffer from severe motion sickness.
- The Napali and Niihau Super Tour is usually booked out several days in advance, so be sure to reserve ahead of time.
- As the cruise and the snorkeling depend on weather conditions, we recommend booking this tour during the first days of your visit. That way, you'll be able to reschedule in case conditions require cancellation.