Na Mokulua Hoe Wa'a (Outrigger Paddle)
Join us for a fun paddling adventure as we head out to the famous Mokulua Islands!
100% Refund Policy
No policy available
No disclaimer available
No FAQs available
The canoe is extremely important to the Hawaiian culture. Join our watermen as we teach you the proper paddling technique and set our sights on “The Mokes.” The Mokulua Islands are home to many species of native birds. You’ll get a chance to see them as well as honu, reef fish and many other sea creatures along the way. You won’t want to miss out on this exciting canoe adventure!
- Set sail on a Na Mokulua Hoe Wa'a (Outrigger Paddle) adventure.
- Let us teach you the proper paddling technique as well as the cultural significance of the Outrigger canoe.
- Listen to moolelo (stories) of the Hawaiian culture, Kailua, and its waters.
- Look through the clear blue waters at tropical reef fish, honu, and other sea life.
- Venture to the Mokulua Islands, home to thousands of native sea birds.
No upgrades available
- A 3-hour waterman guided tour
- Visit the Moku islets
- Explore the coral reefs of Kailua
- Mo'olelo (stories) of the rich history of the region
- Views of the Ko'olau Mountain Range
Oahu Outrigger Canoe Paddle
Get off the beaten path and set sail with us. We will board our Outrigger canoe and head out to the beautiful and famous Mokulua Islands.
Along the way, we will teach you proper paddling technique, tell you stories of Kailua, and teach you about the importance of the canoe in Hawaiian history. While you are listening, make sure to look into the crystal-clear waters at the gorgeous marine life below.
Once we land at the Mokes, we will explore this beautiful little island and see the numerous sea birds that call it home.
You’re going to love your Pacific Ocean journey. We look forward to paddling with you!
Know before you book:
- Participants required to arrive & check in with guide 15 minutes PRIOR to tour departure time
- Participants required to sign electronic liability waiver
- Paddling is required
- You WILL GET WET